If you are moving in the UK or moving abroad, you might also need storage. Whether you need short or long term storage and whether you need household storage or business storage, Britannia Leatherbarrows can help you. We offer a wide range of storage services, including household storage, container storage, mobile storage, self storage and DIY storage to choose from, depending on your needs.
Storage In Dorset
With offices both in Dorset, we can offer a wide range of safe and secure local storage services. Whether you are based in Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Wimborne, Salisbury or the surrounding areas, you can choose us with confidence.
Storage Services From Britannia Leatherbarrows
- Container Storage– We will load our storage containers in front of your house, providing you with a detailed inventory. The storage containers are fork-lifted from our vehicle, and will remain closed until redelivery. We offer 24 hour access 7 days a week, and will be able to store standard household furniture, business stock, machinery and motorcycles in our containers.
- Self Storage– If you need access to your items more regularly, and don’t mind packing your own goods, then self storage is the most suitable solution for you. Storage spaces are accessible 24 hours a day, and the cost will depend on how much space you need.
- Mobile Self Storage– If you need more regular access to your belongings, but don’t want to hire a van yourself, then mobile self storage is for you. We will deliver the storage unit to your door, where you will pack and load your items. Mobile self storage is a low cost and flexible storage solution.
- DIY Storage– If you choose our DIY storage service, you will pack your belongings straight into the storage container from your own vehicle and we will collect it once you are ready. Access to the containers is more limited than with self storage and we require at least 24 hours notice if you want to access your belongings.
- Archive Storage– Our archive containers provide a safe and clean environment for your files. We can also provide a full collection and delivery service and can offer document shredding if required.
- Holdover Service– We can offer short term storage for up to one week if you require this prior to moving in to your new home.