At Britannia, we care about providing you with a smooth and stress-free move overseas, often this means making sure you have the latest information that might affect your migration. Therefore we would like to invite you to a seminar being held by Thames Migration and New Zealand immigration specialist, Sean Collins.
The seminar will be held on Saturday 14th May 2011 between 11.00am and 2.00pm, at Westpac London Branch, Ground floor, 23 Camomile Street, London EC3A 7LL.
The migration seminar now covers everything you need to know about migrating to Australia and New Zealand with experts from the following industries attending:
- Thames Migration – Australian registered Migration Agents
- Sean Collins – New Zealand immigration specialist
- Specialist in banking and finance in Australia & New Zealand
- Specialist in flights and fares to Australia & New Zealand
- Britannia – Specialist in removals to Australia & New Zealand
- Specialist in recruitment and job opportunities for Australia & New Zealand
- IELTS – International English Language Testing Systems
- International currency exchange and money transfer specialists
Tickets are still available, however places are limited so please contact Thames Migration on 0208 996 0120 or visit their website www.thamesmigration.com.
We would love to see you there and are more than happy to give you honest advice and the latest information to do with international removals services.