Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
As we continue to improve our storage services for customers in Stafford and the surrounding areas, we are investing in purpose built self-storage units.
These units will range in size from approximately 50 square feet to 100 square feet.
In English, that means from a good size garden shed right through to a small garage although you’d struggle to get a car in unless it was a SmartCar.
Why use self-storage?
We’ve been serving the people of Stafford in the storage business since the 1930’s and through that time have offered various types of storage.
Self-storage offers customers the flexibility to come and go as they please along with the security of a purpose built, lockable, clean and dry unit of their own.
How long can I store goods for?
You can store your goods from as little as a week to as long as you like, there is no limit.
Even better we have no minimum period of storage so you only ever pay for the storage you use to the nearest full week.
Unlike some self-store operators, we offer very clear and transparent prices, what we quote is what you pay, there are no hidden offers or price increases that trap you after a short introductory period.
What can I store?
You can store pretty much what you like as long as it’s legal, nonflammable and doesn’t moo. For a more detailed description please refer to our terms and conditions of business.
What sorts of things do people store?
People use self-storage for all sorts of reasons.
- Small businesses to help keep their overheads down
- Winter storage for valuable garden furniture and effects
- Leisure equipment like skiing gear, camping stuff even jet skis
- Household furniture between moves or perhaps whilst you renovate
- Salespeople working remotely from their head office to store stock, supplies and samples
- Students returning home for the summer or winter breaks
- Landlords who are working away for a spell and have temporarily rented out their family homes
- Plumbers, builders, joiners, electricians and decorators who are looking for a little extra space
- The list goes on, you name it we’ve stored it
Pre-book your self-storage unit now
Our units will be built and available to rent from spring 2020, if you’d like further information please call our friendly team on 01785 251161 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org