Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions: Online review competition
Open to all customers who have used Britannia Movers International’s services since 1st January 2021. Entrants must be 18 and over. Enter between: 1st April 2021 and 30th June 2021. To Enter: 1) Leave a Google review about our services and/or 2) Leave a review on TrustPilot, link here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/britannia-movers.co.uk and/or 3) Leave a review on the Removal Reviews website, link here: https://www.removalreviews.co.uk/ The Prize: A £250 Amazon voucher.
Full T&Cs: www.britannia-movers.co.uk/reviewscompetition-terms-and-conditions/ Promoter: Britannia Movers International plc
Full Terms and Conditions: [for publication on website]
- This Promotion is only open to customers moving with Britannia Movers International since 1st January 2021 who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00am GMT on 1st April 2021 and 11.59pm GMT on 30th June 2021.
- To Enter: Go to Google Reviews via this link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Britannia+Movers+Internationalfirstname.lastname@example.org,-0.157578,16.69z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf5966f667b0074eb!8m2!3d51.2572439!4d-0.1555504
And/or TrustPilot website via this link: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/britannia-movers.co.uk
And/or the Removal Review website via this link:
You are able to leave a review on all three sites should you wish.
- Maximum one entry on each site per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prize: One winner will win a £250 Amazon voucher, to be sent via email or delivered by recorded post.
- The Amazon voucher is subject to its owns terms and conditions, see: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_cou?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1040616
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- Winner Selection:All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via email within 7 days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, a mailing address and acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
- Moderation:The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- promotes any political agenda.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winner may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, county/state and country of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and country of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 6th July 2021 for 4 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.