Get a Storage Quote
Whether you need storage space while house-hunting, between moving houses, or while renovation or repairs are carried out on your home, Britannia’s container storage is a flexible and cost-effective option.
Why Containerised Storage?
Container storage is a modern and convenient way of storing your household goods. All of your items are wrapped and packed expertly, loaded into storage containers and everything remains sealed, secure and clean until the day it is returned. Your belongings remain untouched in the storage containers, and containers are lifted mechanically on our removal vans. This system minimises handling and ensures that your personal items and furniture are kept dry and secure.
Britannia’s Container Storage Service
- Our removal team comes to your home or business
- We professionally wrap and pack the items you want to store
- We provide you with an itemised inventory.
- We load your goods into your storage container
- The storage container is sealed
- The storage containers are returned to our storage depot
- Containers are securely stored indoors in our warehouses
- Once your container is safely in position, it will not be touched again until you need it
- Container storage is a cost-effective, and safe storage option that keeps your effects in perfect condition
- The storage containers hold approximately 7 cubic metres/ 250 cubic feet
- Temporary access to your storage container can be arranged, but we do need some notice. If you need more frequent access, you should consider our self storage option.
Safe & Secure Containers
Not only are you items protected by the containers, but our storage depots are high-security warehouses. Your containers will be stored in a clean, dry and fire-safe environment. All premises are covered by monitored security systems and CCTV. You can thus rest assured that your storage container with your household goods is in safe hands.
Container Storage Insurance
We also offer a comprehensive container storage insurance for your goods while they are in transit and during storage.
If you need storage within the UK or internationally, call Britannia on 0845 600 6661 to discuss your needs and the available storage options.