Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
Britannia Bradshaw is a well-established BAR registered removals company tracing its history back to 1884 serving the Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich, Coventry and surrounding midland areas. We specialise in all aspects of home and business removals and storage.
Types of Removals we specialise in:
- UK Domestic Removals, Moving the contents of your home safely and securely by our professionally trained staff and modern fleet of vehicles to your new home anywhere within the UK. We also specialise in part moves or single item moves and provide various packing options and materials for any size of move.
- European Removals, if you’re looking to move the contents of your home or simply move a few items to all parts of Europe. We can provide several service options for moving your effects and once again can provide packing services and materials.
- International Removals, for those people who are moving that bit further we can tailor one of our international removal packages to suit the destination you’re moving too. We have moved and shipped to many destinations throughout the world and have a wealth of knowledge with customs to ensure your move to the other side of the world goes smoothly.
- Office & Commercial Removals, as the world changes so do our customer requirements and this has been witnessed over the years within our office and commercial moving sector. No longer is it a requirement to move just desks, chairs, computers and paperwork we also now deal with agile working spaces, server moving, space planning, furniture disposal, reuse & recycling and much more. Our specialist move managers can assist in all and more of these areas.
- Secure Shredding Services, Once again as the world has changed and people’s data and personal information is used by criminals there is no better way to ensure all of your data and personal information is securely shredded and destroyed. We offer secure and certificated shredding facilities to provide you with the peace of mind that none of your information gets into the wrong hands.