Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
Relocating can often leave you with items of furniture or personal items that you no longer have use for, or your new residence hasn’t got the space to house them. Whether they are of sentimental value or you have plans to use them in the future, storage can be an affordable and effective solution. With our comprehensive options, containerised storage is a secure way of keeping these items safe and ready for when you need them next.
Your peace of mind
We streamline our procedures, so there is no double handling. We load directly at your home into purpose built secure containers, create comprehensive inventories for each container and secure each unit in your presence before mechanically loading them into the warehouse, which is fitted with alarms and CCTV. All to give you peace of mind!
Fitting your requirement
Our contains are 250 cubic foot (7 cubic meters) with no lower or upper limit to the number you can occupy. Should there be articles that do not fit into these units, we have designated space allocated to house these while your containers are in store. Items such as sofas and armchairs have a unique racking area whilst rolled carpets and ladders are housed in a clean and clearly inventoried area. When it comes to containerised storage, whether it be for the long or short term, Britannia Harrison and Rowley have the solution to suit you.
Included in the Service:
- We come to you!
- Pack and wrap your personal possessions that are to be stored
- You will receive an itemised inventory of the items you have chosen to store
- We store your goods in one of our storage containers which are sealed and returned to our storage depot
- Our storage warehouse is secure, which is where the containerised storage will be stored indoors
- You can access your storage container temporarily, just give us a little bit of notice. If you need more access to your storage, consider our self-storage option.