Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
Removals Company in Malvern
Whether you are moving home to or from Malvern, Worcestershire, or the surrounding areas, or leaving to go somewhere else in the UK or abroad, Britannia Bennetts will provide a professional and top quality removal service.
Professional Packing & Removal Services in and around Malvern
In addition to our removals service, we also offer a professional packing service, providing all materials and equipment. Our experienced team of removers and packers will look after every item we move, so that your belongings arrive at your new home safe and sound.
- Our professional packing team will wrap and pack each item of furniture individually to provide maximum protection during the removal process.
- Glassware, china and delicate ornaments are separately wrapped in our specialist paper tissue and placed in reinforced cartons to maximise the use of space.
- Wardrobe boxes are used for the transport of hanging clothing to minimise cleaning and prevent dry-cleaning bills after the move.
- As we understand that your lounge suite is expensive, we have specially designed padded transit covers in every vehicle
- We use padded door and bannister covers and carpet protectors to protect your home and its contents.
- Our removal staff are experienced in the specialist handling of items such as pianos, longcase clocks, antiques and works of art, so you can have peace of mind that they will be safe and secure during the removal process.
- If you want to undertake your own packing for the move, you can choose from our full range of packing materials to purchase.
- The legal part of moving can be fraught with delays, but you can contact us even out of hours to make your removal arrangements.
- All our products are recycled and disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. We can even collect your unwanted moving boxes once you have finished your move.
Malvern is a pretty spa town in the county of Worcestershire. Many people love living in Malvern due to the access to the beautiful Malvern Hills and the general abundance of green spaces that separate the smaller civil parishes. Over the years, Malvern has become an attractive escape for commuters and professionals working in Worcester or Hereford due to the great road links and access to two train stations.
Moving to or from Malvern doesn’t need to be stressful. The Britannia Bennetts office is located in the town itself. Britannia Bennetts started in 1987 and, therefore, they are the best firm to contact in regard to removals and storage solutions.
Moving to Malvern
Property prices for different types of homes in Malvern vary dramatically. One bed flats start at £70,000 and continue through to £300,000. Two bed terraced homes fall into the £145,000 to £250,000 bracket and buyers can get their hands on a three-bed semi for as little as £150,000. Large family homes, depending on your budget, can scale £275,000 to in the millions.
The rental market in Malvern is there but don’t expect to see countless properties that match your criteria. Flat and property shares are common but individuals can pay over £500 pcm to secure a one or two bed flat to themselves. There are often a few terraced homes available but families will find it a little challenging to rent anything larger than a three-bed semi.
Schools in Malvern
There are many primary schools in Malvern but some stand out amongst parents. Malvern Parish CofE and St James CofE both received ‘good’ ranking in their latest Ofsted inspections. Malvern Wyche CofE and Leigh and Bransford Primary are both ‘outstanding’.
There are two state secondary schools in Malvern. The Chase School is a co-educational facility but ‘requires improvement’ according to Ofsted. Dyson Perrins CofE Sports College is also co-ed and has Academy status. It is ‘good in the eyes of Ofsted.
Independent schools in Malvern include Malvern St James (for girls only) and Malvern College. This school is a co-ed independent day and boarding school for those aged 13 to 18.
Transport Links Malvern
Malvern has two train stations; Great Malvern and Malvern Link. Great Malvern retains its original Victorian design and is a Grade II listed building. Services from Great Malvern head to Birmingham New Street, Worcester, Hereford, London Paddington, Kidderminster, Oxford, Bristol Temple Meads and Gloucester.
Trains from Malvern link station run westbound to Hereford and eastbound to Worcester Foregate Street. Many of the stations called at by Great Malvern trains are also serviced by trains from Malvern Link.