Every business produces paper – and much of it needs to be shredded to maintain GDPR compliance, in addition to business and customer data security. Businesses have a legal responsibility to securely destroy confidential and sensitive documents when no longer required, and the penalties for not doing so can be severe.
We offer a range of services to help business deal with this problem and meet their obligations.
- Collection service
- GPS tracked vehicles for security
- Scheduled service
- On-demand service
- Console or bin rental
- Data and media destruction
- Certificate of destruction issued
- Accredited to BS EN15713:2009 – Secure destruction of confidential material code of practice
- Shredded on site at our shredding plant in Leicester
If you would like to find out more about our shredding service at Britannia Bradshaw please give us a call on 01162 029692. Alternatively, send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.