Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
Migrant Banking Services
Migrant Banking In New Zealand
BNZ– (Bank of New Zealand) https://www.bnz.co.nz/personal-banking/international/moving-to-new-zealand
Helping people since 1861
We’re one of New Zealand’s leading full-service banks and we’ve been helping people start a new life in New Zealand since 1861. We offer online account opening options, competitive exchange rates and friendly efficient service.
We’re a strong, reliable full-service bank and you can expect:
- Friendly, flexible and efficient service
- Ongoing innovation, to bring you great products and services
- Access to a network of specialist expertise.
And through our parent company, the National Australia Bank, our network has a global reach – Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank, Great Western Bank, MLC and nabCapital.
Easy access and award winning service
We offer extensive internet and telephone banking services, as well as more than 170 Bank of New Zealand stores (branches) and 400 ATMs (cash machines) nationwide.
Our contact centre is a consistent customer service award winner at New Zealand’s Customer Relationship Management Contact Centre Awards. So when you phone or email us, you know you’ll be dealing with knowledgeable people who care about you and your banking. Here’s some information to help you get to know more about us, the products and services we can offer and some links to useful information about living and working in New Zealand.
Our normal account opening criteria apply. The full details of the standard terms and conditions applying to New Resident Accounts and a copy of our disclosure statement may also be obtained free of charge from any BNZ store.
Migrant Banking In Australia
NAB– (National Australia Bank) http://www.nab.com.au/movingtoaustralia
National Australia Bank (NAB)
Whether you are moving to Australia to live, work, study or for a working holiday, NAB
understands that you have lots of things to consider. That’s why they have kept the setting up
of your banking in Australia, before you leave home, simple.
Opening a bank account before you leave home means that you can transfer your money to
Australia, so that it’s all ready for you when you arrive. It also means you have a way to have
your salary/wages paid in Australia!
Choose the NAB
Known locally as NAB, they are an international financial services organisation that provides a
comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services which they have been
doing for over 150 years.
Making it Easy
Their team of migrant and expatriate banking experts can help you set-up your Australian bank
account, transfer funds into your new account and help you with any banking questions you
may have. They are there to help you make the moving of all your finances to Australia as
simple as possible.
Once your account has been opened, you will receive a letter containing your account details
as well as the name of your dedicated migrant banker who will meet with you when you arrive in
Australia. Your dedicated banker will have a working understanding of the unique needs of a
newly arrived migrants.
On arrival in Australia your dedicated banker will:
- identify you and activate your account so you can access your funds. This is simple, just ensure you meet with your banker within 6 weeks of arriving in Australia and have your passport with you.
- have your debit cards ready for you at the meeting.
- talk to you about any additional banking needs you may have and take you through a comprehensive suite of NAB’s banking benefits and services and highlight how we might be able to assist you to make the right decisions for your current and future financial position.
Accounts With No Monthly Account Service Fee
The standard account NAB offers for newly arriving migrants is their everyday banking account,
NAB Classic Banking.
NAB Classic Banking features:
- No monthly account servicing fee.
- No opening or minimum balance requirements.
- No overdrawn fees.
- ATM access in eight different languages.
- National branch network.
- Access to over 3,100 NAB ATMs and rediATMs Australia-wide without paying additional ATM fees.
- NAB Visa Debit card included at no extra cost, which means that you can access your own money online, over the phone and overseas wherever Visa is accepted.
- Unlimited access via NAB Branches, NAB Internet Banking, NAB Internet Banking on your Mobile, NAB Telephone Banking, NAB SMS Banking, NAB Visa Debit and
You can combine your NAB Classic Banking Account with a NAB iSaver an online savings
account that offers competitive interest rates, which you can pay funds into directly from
The NAB iSaver features:
- No bank fees – no transaction or monthly account service fees
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- No minimum or opening balance requirements
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals with no impact on the rate of interest you earn
- Immediate access to your savings through your linked NAB Classic Banking account (once your identity has been verified in Australia)
- You can move your money between your two accounts through NAB Internet and Telephone banking.
It’s easy to apply online at www.nabgroup.com/migrantbanking
It takes about 10 minutes, and we’ll have your account opened within 5 working days.