Class 2 HGV Driver
Job Type – Full Time
Schedule – Monday to Friday (Overtime occasionally available)
Job Description – We’re looking to hire a Class 2 Driver in the Norfolk and Suffolk area to carry out household removals both local and national with the possibility of deliveries on the continent.
The candidate must be able to work away when required.
The applicant must be physically fit as the position requires heavy lifting.
May be asked to work out of one of two depots in Loddon or Lowestoft.
Full uniform and PPE supplied.
Experience is preferred but not essential as you will receive on the job training.
Opportunities to progress within the company.
Candidate Requirements –
- An honest and responsible attitude to other people’s property and furniture.
- A friendly manner and good communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A good level of fitness
- Good timekeeping
- Excellent driving skills
- Must have a driving licence with no endorsements.
- CPC & Digi card
- comply with company drivers’ policy and procedures.
- comply with UK & EU tachograph regulations.
- adhere to safe loading/unloading procedures.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com