Britannia Goodwins can help you with
- Packing and wrapping all your items to ensure that they are transported safely
- Transport to South Africa
- Customs Clearance and redelivery of your effects in South Africa – This normally takes 7 to 10 days for customs clearance and re-delivery.
Prohibitions and Restrictions
Firearms & ammunition
Inflammable goods & substances
- Plants & plant material
- Foodstuffs, perishables or otherwise
- Alcohol, narcotics and dangerous goods
NB: Shipments of household goods and personal effects are allowed duty free entry, provided that they have been owned and used for at least 12 months prior to importation.