Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
Britannia Pink & Jones European Removals
Whether you are moving your whole household or only a few items, Britannia Pink & Jones Removals offers a range of removal services to Europe. We can also offer storage, a free house survey, pet transport and assistance with your money transfer.
Moving to Europe with Britannia Pink & Jones Removals
As members of Britannia Movers International, we can deliver your belongings to almost every country in the EU, including France, Germany, Spain, Norway, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Sweden and Austria. We will transport your items in removal vans for the majority of the moves but can also offer a door to door shipping service in some cases. Transit times vary between 1-4 weeks. We conduct regular removals throughout Europe, and all our drivers are very experienced. You can thus be confident that we have the resources and professionalism to carry out your removal to the highest standard.
European Removal Services From Britannia Pink & Jones Removals
- Free Home Survey – Our trained surveyor will provide you with a free home survey and will discuss with you your requirements, needs and any specific information we need to know for the removal, such as access to your home or any specialist items you need to move.
- Professional Packing – Britannia Pink & Jones Removals can offer a professional packing service. We will use the highest quality packing materials to make sure that your items arrive in your new home safe and sound.
- Groupage Service Or Full Container Load – Whether you need to move only a few items or an entire household, we can offer a flexible moving package. If you have fewer items, we will transport your items with other people’s possessions to reduce costs for you.
- Storage – We can provide free storage for up to two weeks prior to your move. We also have the resources to arrange storage in Europe if you need to store your items before moving in to your new home.
- Insurance – We provide insurance cover of up to £50,000 with all of our shipments.
- Specialist Services – If you need us to move your antiques, pianos or any other bulky or fragile items, we can arrange this as well, as long as you give us enough notice prior to the move.
- Importing Your Effects – To import your personal effects within the EU, documentation required is usually a copy of your passport. You should also be aware of any prohibitions or restrictions concerning the importation of any inflammable goods and substances, plants and perishables.